- Gold Prices Eyeing SNB, BOE and ECB After Fed-Inspired Rally
Gold prices are eyeing monetary policy announcements form the SNB, BOE and ECB after posting impressive gains following the Fed interest rate decision.
- Hawkish Bank of England (BoE) to Fuel GBP/USD Rebound
Fresh remarks from the Bank of England (BoE) may spark a bullish reaction in GBP/USD should the central bank prepare U.K. households and businesses for higher interest rates.
- Will the ECB, BOE and SNB Inspire Another Surge in FX Volatility?
Currency markets still shell-shocked after the FOMC rate decision are bracing for a trio of policy announcements from the SNB, the ECB and the BOE.
- FOMC Preview: Dovish Rate Hike to Drag on USD Rates
A dovish Fed rate-hike may spark a bearish reaction in the U.S. dollar as the central bank runs the risk of completing the policy normalization ahead of schedule.
- U.S. Dollar Price Action Setups Ahead of FOMC
The final Federal Reserve rate decision for this year looms on the calendar for later today. A hike is widely-expected, but what could the bank say or do that could elicit some element of sustainable …
- Preview for December FOMC and Implications for US Dollar
The Federal Reserve will have to do more than just hike rates in order to get the US Dollar to rally today – a tall task indeed.
- Crude Oil Prices Eye EIA Inventory Data as Gold Braces for FOMC
Crude oil prices are looking to official EIA inventory flow statistics for direction while gold is bracing for the much-anticipated FOMC monetary policy announcement.
- US Dollar May Rise as Fed Maintains Call for Three Hikes in 2018
The US Dollar may rise if the Federal Reserve continues to project three interest rate hikes in 2018, topping what is already priced into financial markets.
- USD/JPY Searches for a Top Ahead of FOMC
USD/JPY is approaching multi-month range highs ahead of key U.S. event risk tomorrow. Here are the updated targets & invalidation levels that matter from here.
- Futures Market Heralds a New Era of Trading for Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies
The beginning of Bitcoin trading in the futures market has meant the introduction of even more volatility to already the most volatile asset in markets in 2017 – but perhaps not for long.
- NZD/USD Risks Larger Recovery on Dovish FOMC Rate Hike
NZD/USD stands at risk of staging a more meaningful recovery should the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) deliver a dovish rate-hike at its last meeting for 2017.
- U.S. Dollar at Key Resistance Ahead of the Fed; Cable Bounce on Six-Year High CPI
Tomorrow brings a Federal Reserve rate decision where it’s widely expected that we’ll see the bank hike rates for the third time this year. More pressing, however, is what the bank is looking at for 2 …
- GBP/USD Holds Support, USD/CAD Stuck in Range – For Now
The US Dollar has been able to hold onto its gains since Friday’s November US NFP report was released, but nothing else has materialized in a meaningful way since then.
- Gold Prices Break Chart Support But Follow-Through May Await FOMC
Gold prices broke through yet another layer of chart support but significant follow-through seems unlikely before Wednesday’s FOMC monetary policy announcement.
- British Pound May Be Most Responsive to UK CPI if it Disappoints
The British Pound may be most responsive to UK CPI data if the headline outcome falls short of expectations. The Euro is likely to shrug off Germany’s ZEW survey.
The latest round up of news from around the markets. Keep up with with Forex news as it breaks with our dedicated feed from DailyFX.