- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum Forecast: BTC/USD, ETH/USD, XRP/USD
Bitcoin and Ethereum have retreated from multi-month highs and are both entering trend-defining compression zones while Ripple inches closer to support after its impressive rally.
- Australian Dollar, ASX Recouple In Misery As Coronavirus Spreads
The ASX 200 stock index hit record highs this year but those days seem unlikely to return anytime soon as even equity buckles before the coronavirus outbreak.
- NZD/USD Rate Rebound Vulnerable to New Zealand Trade Balance Deficit
NZD/USD may struggle to retain the rebound from the monthly low (0.6303) as New Zealand is expected to post a trade deficit in January.
- Canadian Dollar May Fall as Crude Oil Eyes Downtrend Resumption?
The Canadian Dollar may be at risk as crude oil prices appeared to resume the steep decline from January. The Yen soared as coronavirus woes plunged stock markets across the globe.
- USD Forecast: US Dollar Drops on Fed Cuts, Consumer Confidence Eyed
Consumer confidence data due for release during Tuesday’s trading session could weigh materially on Fed rate cut bets and thus the US Dollar as coronavirus concerns mount.
- Canadian Dollar Price Outlook: USD/CAD Bounces on Risk Aversion
The US Dollar rose against its Canadian counterpart on Monday as widespread risk aversion spread across capital markets, but longstanding resistance stands narrowly overhead.
- US Recession Watch: Recession Odds Rekindled as Coronavirus Festers
Risk of recession rises following a contraction in US business activity. How might this impact the US Dollar as economic fallout from the coronavirus radiates across the global supply chain?
- USD/MXN Price Analysis: US Dollar Spikes to 11-Week High vs Peso
Spot USD/MXN price action hits an eleven-week high with the US Dollar spiking 3.5% against the Mexican Peso over the last four trading days to test its 200-DMA as coronavirus concerns run rampant.
- Nasdaq 100 Forecast: Stocks Plunge on Coronavirus Fears
Stocks suffered a massive gap lower on Monday as investors express concern over the global spread of the coronavirus. Will stocks continue lower alongside the broader economic impact?
- Coronavirus Crash: FTSE 100, DAX 30 &amp; FTSE MIB Selling Overdone?
Risk sentiment has taken a turn for the worse with global equities coming under heavy selling pressure to begin the week.
- Gold Gap-and-Go Breakout: XAU Fresh Highs as Coronavirus Fear Spreads
US markets are waking up to the fact that Coronavirus may be more than a passing risk, and Gold prices are fully reflecting the fear that’s continued to build.
- US Dollar, Euro, Gold, Dow Forecasts &amp; More for the Week Ahead
The coronavirus outbreak and its corresponding impact on global GDP growth outlook will likely linger as a key theme to watch over the coming trading sessions.
- British Pound (GBP) Latest: GBP/USD Levels to Watch, Brexit Focus Returns
GBP/USD under pressure to begin the week with tensions between the EU and UK set to drive price action in the short run as Brexit focus returns
- Euro May Fall if IFO Data Shows COVID-19 Infecting Outlook
The Euro may fall if German IFO data reflects rotting sentiment as panic about the coronavirus continues to spread and further pressures the Eurozone’s growth trajectory.
- Crude Oil Slips as Markets Fret Virus Spread, Chance of Production Cuts
Crude oil markets remained focus on the spread of the coronavirus beyond its origins in China as South Korea increased its alert level in the face of more infections.
The latest round up of news from around the markets. Keep up with with Forex news as it breaks with our dedicated feed from DailyFX.