Keep up with the latest Forex markets news as it happens! Follow the very latest stories and analysis with our dedicated feed from DailyFX provided by IG.
- Natural Gas Outlook: US Prices Sink Despite Global Supply Disruptions
Natural gas is moving lower after weather models pointed to warmer-than-average temperatures across much of the US.
- Precious Metals Analysis: Gold and Silver Buoyant as Real Yields Fall
Gold and silver prices may continue to rise in the coming months on the back of falling real rates of return and the prospect of additional fiscal support under a Biden administration.
- Nasdaq Hits Record High as Biden Takes Office, Hang Seng Eyes 30,000
Wall Street saw a tech-led rally that sent both the Nasdaq 100 and S&P 500 to record highs on strong earnings and President Biden’s agenda. The Hang Seng Index aims to break 30,000 to a fresh 20-mo… …
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Jobs Report Fails to Inspire AUD/USD
The Australian Dollar rose against the Greenback as Wall Street pushed into fresh record highs. Meanwhile, AUD/USD is seeing a rather muted reaction to Australia’s December employment report.
- Gold Price Forecast: XAU/USD Recovers but is the Rally to be Believed?
Gold has enjoyed a relief rally in recent sessions as it looks to recoup losses suffered earlier in January. Still, the precious metal is down considerably for the month and the recovery might be l…
- How to Read a Candlestick Chart
Learn how to read and interpret candlestick charts for day trading, with top strategies and tips.
- As a New Retail Trader Age Rises, Heed Tales of Past Manias
In spring 2020, the temporary closures of professional sports leagues during the initial coronavirus pandemic lockdown anointed a new class of retail traders in financial markets.
- AUD/USD Monthly Opening Range Intact Ahead of Australia Jobs Report
Australia’s Employment report may trigger a bullish reaction in AUD/USD as the update figures are expected to show a further improvement in the labor market.
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders
The Moving Average is a popular indicator for identifying trends. Learn how to use and interpret MA.
- EUR/USD Rate Outlook Hinges on 2021 ECB Forward Guidance
EUR/USD trades back above the 50-Day SMA (1.2081) ahead of the ECB’s first rate decision for 2021 as it extends the rebound from the monthly low (1.2054).
- The Basics of Technical Analysis
This beginners guide will introduce you to the basics of technical analysis, and how it can be used to trade FX.
- USD/CAD Snaps Lower Following Bank of Canada Rate Decision
The Canadian Dollar is surging to session highs as USD/CAD price action plummets in response to the latest Bank of Canada interest rate decision just crossing market wires.
- Sentiment Snapshot (Europe): GBP/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY
This sentiment snapshot looks at some of the larger imbalances in positioning across a number of currency pairs and what this could mean for each
- Market Sentiment Firms as Netflix Soars, Euro Weakens as EUR/GBP Cracks Support – US Market Open
Tech stocks outperforms on Netflix. Italy PM survives confidence vote, however, government remains fragile
- Bank of Canada Preview: Canadian Dollar (CAD) Guide for BoC Rate Decision
BoC expected to maintain current policy despite some suggestions of a micro-cut.