- US Dollar May Fall Further on Cautious Fed Commentary
The US Dollar may fall further having hit a two-month low as cautious comments from the Fed’s Janet Yellen and Neel Kashkari pour cold water on rate hike bets.
- Gold Prices May Extend Advance as Yellen, Kashkari Speak
Gold prices may continue to build on the longest winning streak in two months following speeches from the Federal Reserve’s Janet Yellen and Neel Kashkari.
- NZD/USD Threatens Topside Hurdle Ahead of RBNZ Meeting
NZD/USD extends the rebound from the previous week, with the pair at risk for a further advance should the RBNZ tame expectations for another rate-cut.
- NZD/USD Awaits RBNZ: Game Plan & Levels to Know
The weekly opening range is in focus heading into today’s RBNZ interest rate decision. Here are the updated targets & invalidation levels that matter.
- USD/JPY Continues to Search for Support as Risk Appetite Abates
USD/JPY slips to a fresh 2017-low of 110.75 as risk sentiment continues to abate, with the pair at risk for further losses as it extends the series of lower highs & lows.
- Brexit Briefing: GBP Drifts Lower as Triggering of Article 50 Nears
With one week left to go until PM Theresa May triggers Article 50, sterling begins to move lower despite recent GBP supportive economic data.
- Equity Sell-Off Goes Global: Buy the Dip or Sign of What’s to Come?
Yesterday marked the first pull-back in the S&P 500 by more than 1% since Donald Trump was elected. Already, many are calling for a bigger correction. But does price action support this stance?
- Crude Oil Prices May Break 7-Month Uptrend on Inventory Swell
Crude oil prices may find fuel to break support guiding the uptrend since early August 2016 if official EIA inventory data shows a larger build than economists expect.
- Yen May Extend Gains as Risk Aversion Sweeps the Markets
The Japanese Yen may build on Asia-session gains as risk aversion continues to sweep financial markets in European and North American trade.
- AUD/USD Revisits Multi-Month Resistance
Aussie has set its weekly opening range below a critical resistance zone we’ve been tracking since 2016. Here are the updated targets & invalidation levels that matter.
- USD/JPY Approaches Key Support Zone Ahead of BoJ Minutes
USD/JPY appears to be working its way towards the February low (111.69) as it extends the series of lower highs & lows from the previous week.
- UK Inflation, Fed-Speak and French Elections as Price Action Drivers
U.K. inflation continues to creep-higher; and in the U.S., a series of Fed-speakers offer commentary today after the Greenback has fallen below multiple levels of support.