- Weekly Gold Price Forecast: Outlook Tied to Fed Meeting, Interest Rate Forecast
Gold prices have rallied in recent weeks as Federal Reserve interest rate cut expectations have been aggressively dragged forward. But if the FOMC doesn’t confirm the market consensus that the Fed cut …
- Weekly Trading Forecast: Fed Hopes Compete with Trade War Fears
A week ago, it seemed that some relief from trade wars would filter through to stimulate further relief rallies. As we move into the new trading week, it is clear that this persistent theme is once ag …
- S&P 500, FTSE 100 Outlook: Trade War Deadline, Brexit Vote, Fed Powell Testimony in Focus
S&P 500, DAX and FTSE 100 look to Fed, ECB and BoE monetary policy outlook.
- Euro at Risk as the ECB Sets Up for a Dovish Policy Trajectory
The Euro may come under pressure as the ECB Forum drafts a dovish policy path while EU bigwigs pick its next President with an eye on that vision’s execution.
- US Dollar (USD) Weekly Forecast: Fed to Confirm Interest Rate U-Turn
The US dollar (USD) is biding time ahead of next week’s FOMC monetary policy decision where it is expected that Chair Jerome Powell will indicate that interest rate cuts are coming with the July meeti …
- GBPUSD Rate Outlook Hinges on Bank of England (BoE) Forward Guidance
The Bank of England (BoE) meeting on June 20 may shake up the near-term outlook for the British Pound if the central bank alters the forward guidance for monetary policy.
- Crude Oil Prices May Seesaw Between Iran Politics, Growth Sentiment
Crude oil prices may find themselves oscillating between political risks in Iran, leading to fears of a supply shock, and waning optimism over global growth prospects.
- Australian Dollar Won’t Be Spared By This Week’s Focus On the Fed
The Australian Dollar faces too many headwinds for anything other than bearishness now, even if the Fed may take some attention away from it in the coming week
- Quantitative Easing (QE) Explained: Central Bank Tool for Growth
What is quantitative easing (QE) and how do central banks like the Fed and ECB use it? Learn how QE supplements monetary policy when rate cuts don’t cut it.
- FX Week Ahead – Top 5 Events: UK Inflation, Canada Inflation, Fed Meeting, New Zealand GDP, BOJ Meeting
At long last, the highly anticipated June Fed meeting is on deck. All other economic data releases will be playing second fiddle over the coming week.
- Top 5 Events: May Canada Inflation Report & CADJPY Price Forecast
The May Canada inflation report (consumer price index) is due on Wednesday, June 19 at 12:30 GMT.
- Gold Price Explodes to Fresh Yearly Highs – Levels to Know
Gold prices have caught a significant ramp over the past two weeks and are now testing long-term resistance. But will the FOMC be as dovish as Gold bulls hope for?
- Top 5 Events: May UK Inflation Report & GBPUSD Price Forecast
The May UK inflation report (consumer price index) is due on Wednesday, June 19 at 08:30 GMT.
- Kiwi Weekly Price Outlook: NZD/USD Reversal to Threaten Yearly Lows
Kiwi is down more than 2% this week with the pullback targeting major support just lower. These are the levels that matter on the NZD/USD weekly chart.
- Canadian Dollar Price Outlook: USDCAD Retrace to Key Chart Resistance
USDCAD had a brutal start to the month of June, but over the past week shown continued signs of recovery. But bearish potential may still remain on a bigger-picture basis.
The latest round up of news from around the markets. Keep up with with Forex news as it breaks with our dedicated feed from DailyFX.