- AUD Cautiously Eyes Chinese Data Ahead of Sino-US Trade Talks
The Australian Dollar will be anxiously waiting for the release of Chinese economic data, but its excitement may be curbed by traders looking to upcoming Sino-US trade talks.
- USD/JPY Price Analysis: Dollar-Yen Shorts Surge, Yields Eyed
The US Dollar has climbed against its Japanese Yen peer over the last few trading sessions with spot USD/JPY rates rising more than 100-pips month-to-date, but some FX traders expect a reversal.
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: USD/CAD Slips, NZD/CAD Threatens Breakdown
The Canadian Dollar has been on a tear this week, staging rallies against the US Dollar and the New Zealand Dollar alike. Will critical breakdowns allow losses to accelerate?
- US Dollar Forecast: USD Price Action Rangebound – Levels to Watch
USD price action is whipsawing again and keeping the broader US Dollar relatively rangebound as the DXY Index bounces back and forth between two critical technical barriers. What’s next for the USD?
- Mexican Peso: USDMXN Ticks Higher on Banxico Rate Cut
The Bank of Mexico cut its benchmark interest rate by 50-basis points on Thursday sending USD/MXN higher following a strong month for the Mexican Peso versus the US Dollar
- S&amp;P 500, Nasdaq Price Forecast: SPY, QQQ Inch Towards All-Time-Highs
US stocks continue to defy gravity, pushing towards fresh all-time-highs in both the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq 100.
- British Pound Price Forecast: Cable Bounces, GBP/JPY to 140
It’s been a week of strength in both GBP/USD and GBP/JPY, even with the record drop in UK GDP that was released yesterday.
- US Dollar Slides Lower – GBPUSD and EURUSD Outlooks
The US dollar (DXY) is pointing lower again and is within striking distance of a fresh 27-month low, underpinning both EUR/USD and GBP/USD.
- USD/ZAR Latest: Global Factors Dictating the South African Rand
With the USD/ZAR consolidating, it is only a matter of time before the pair receives the required fundamental catalyst to give traders directional bias
- New Zealand Dollar Forecast: NZD/USD, NZD/CAD Pressured by RBNZ Doves
NZD continues underperform as RBNZ doves maintain pressure on the currency.
- EU Stoxx 50 Index May Slide Lower on Disappointing GDP, Employment Data
The EU Stoxx 50 index is at risk of a near-term pull back ahead of the Euro-area’s upcoming second-quarter GDP release.
- Gold Prices May Resume Selloff After Digesting Largest Drop in 7 Years
Gold prices might face renewed selling pressure after pausing to digest the biggest one-day drop in over seven years. Crude oil prices appear vulnerable as well.
- Crude Oil Prices Brace for Impact with US-Iran Tensions Brewing
Crude oil prices may rise if renewed US-Iran tensions stoke supply-disruptions fears – but will that be enough to sustainably offset OPEC disengagement and push Brent higher?
- Australian Dollar Dips Lower Despite Better-Than-Expected Employment Data
The Australian Dollar initially climbed higher before stumbling at session highs, despite positive Australian jobs data.
- Hang Seng Gains Before US-China Talks, Gold Prices Stabilize
The Hang Seng Index surged for a second day ahead of the review of the US-China phase one trade deal. Treasuries fell on rising inflation expectations.
The latest round up of news from around the markets. Keep up with with Forex news as it breaks with our dedicated feed from DailyFX.