- Australian Dollar at Risk as Markets Eye Third Coronavirus Rate Cut
The Australian Dollar has already seen two RBA interest rate cuts in a month but now markets are looking for a third. If they get it, Aussie rates will be at zero for the first time.
- Canadian Dollar Price Outlook: USD/CAD Coils After Loonie Breakdown
USD/CAD has been a big mover, gaining as much as 10.2% in the month of March. This week, however, saw a range get continually tighter, pointing to breakout potential in the week ahead.
- Dow Jones Technical Forecast for the Week Ahead
The Dow Jones lags the Nasdaq and S&P 500 but has successfully employed nearby trendline support for the time being. Now, bulls will look to use the area as a staging ground to attack higher.
- US Dollar Gyrates on Worst Jobs Report Since 2009
The BLS non-farms payroll report printed -701k for March as COVID-19 drags the US economc towards recession
- USD, USD/CAD, EUR/USD &amp; More: Charts for Next Week
Today we looked at a few charts that could unfold in the week ahead, as well as potential scenarios that might not play out next week but worth keeping tabs on.
- EUR/USD Price Trades sub-1.0800 After Shocking Final PMI Data
The latest IHS Markit PMI data suggests that the Eurozone economy is contracting at an annualized rate around 10% and this is likely to worsen in the coming months.
- Trading the Non-Farm Payrolls (NFP) After Worst Jobless Claims Ever
Alarm bells ringing after worst US jobless claims on record. Calm before the NFP storm in the months ahead.
- British Pound (GBP) Latest: GBP/USD and FTSE 100 Continued Indecision
GBP/USD and the FTSE 100 remain rangebound with little stimulus around to prompt a breakout. The FTSE daily chart is making a bullish short-term set up, but support needs to hold.
- Crude Oil Prices Slip As Doubts Grow Over Saudi, Russia Truce
Crude oil prices saw massive gains in the previous session on hopes that damaging price war might end. A little rethink has set in during Asian hours.
- US Dollar May Rise vs Euro Ahead of NFP and PMI Prints
The US Dollar may rise vs the Euro if NFP and PMI data out of the world’s largest economy sends a flood of capital rushing into the highly-liquid Greenback.
- US Dollar Funding Stress May Be Checked with Fed FIMA Scheme
The Federal Reserve has made a powerful statement about its commitment to shoring up offshore US Dollar funding markets through the coronavirus spread.
- Indian Rupee May Fall as US Dollar, USD/INR Rise on Virus Cases
The Indian Rupee fell against the US Dollar recently. Indian coronavirus cases risk exponentially growing with manufacturing slowing. USD/INR may rise but it faces fading momentum.
- Australian Dollar Firms As China Services PMI Bounces Back
The Australian Dollar remains focused on broad risk sentiment but good news from China’s private service economy saw it hold up.
- Bitcoin Price: How Will Halving, Coronavirus Affect BTC?
Bitcoin prices may see a pickup in volatility ahead of the 2020 halving as the coronavirus pandemic threatens to disrupt cross-continental BTC mining operations.
- EUR/USD Rate Grinds Towards 2020 Low Ahead of NFP Report
EUR/USD chips away at the advance from the 2020 low (1.0636), with the exchange rate extending the series of lower highs and lows from earlier this week.
The latest round up of news from around the markets. Keep up with with Forex news as it breaks with our dedicated feed from DailyFX.