Keep up with the latest Forex markets news as it happens! Follow the very latest stories and analysis with our dedicated feed from DailyFX provided by IG.
- AUD/USD Eyes September High as RSI Approaches Overbought Territory
Looming developments in the RSI may indicate a further advance in AUD/USD if the oscillator pushes into overbought territory for the first time since February.
- Market Sentiment Improves, Stocks Benefit as US Dollar Sinks | Webinar
Trader confidence continues to rise, weakening safe havens like the US Dollar but helping stocks and also assets like copper and crude oil that would benefit from stronger global demand.
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: USD/CAD Sell-Off Continues, Retail Traders Increase Short Bets
USD/CAD slides lower on US dollar weakness, while retail traders increase their USD/CAD short bets.
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Recovery, EUR/GBP Reversal Risk
Euro eyes psychological barrier as USD slides. Risk to chasing EUR/GBP lower from current levels.
- US Dollar (USD) Price Outlook: DXY Breaking Lower as Risk Sentiment Improves
Global risk appetite is rising, and that is bad news for the safe-haven US Dollar and good news for currency pairs such as GBP/USD, AUD/USD and NZD/USD.
- British Pound Bolts Higher on Soft US Dollar and BoE Hawks. Will it Keep Going?
The British Pound moved to higher ground in Asia today as several Bank of England speakers spruiked inflation wariness. Can it break more resistance levels?
- Facebook Share Price Attempting to Rebound Ahead of Q3 Earnings
Facebook’s share price has fallen close to 14% over the past one month. Can its upcoming Q3 earnings reverse the bearish sentiments?
- Stocks at Risk as China-Taiwan Tension Eclipses Xi-Biden Summit
Stock markets may be vulnerable to political volatility as China flexes its military might against Taiwan ahead of the Biden-Xi summit. Will reconciliation yield to rockets?
- Gold Price Outlook: Inflation Data Eyed With Global Central Bank Tightening Bets
Gold prices are under pressure after China growth slowed and New Zealand inflation surged, with investors pricing in more aggressive central bank policy outlooks, which is supporting bond yields.
- Dow Jones Weakens with Crude Oil as Traders Buy the Nasdaq 100, ASX 200 May Rise
The Dow Jones fell as a drop in crude oil might have sent investors into the Nasdaq 100. The ASX 200 may rise after the RBA minutes reiterated the central bank’s patient stance on rates.
- Why a Rise in Retail Trading May Signal Another Mania
The Fed and government’s support has altered how Americans think of saving versus investing. This is acting to kindle ‘animal spirits,’ in every sense of the Keynesian fashion.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/USD Eyes RBA Minutes Amid Mixed Sentiment
The Australian Dollar may remain under pressure as APAC traders digest prevailing risk trends and economic growth fears. RBA minutes are in focus against an otherwise light economic docket.
- Swiss Franc Technical Analysis: AUD/CHF, NZD/CHF, EUR/CHF Technical Setups
Swiss Franc pairs are on the move as AUD/CHF and NZD/CHF remain on breakout watch. These are the near-term technical levels that matter for AUD/CHF, NZD/CHF, EUR/CHF.
- S&amp;P 500 and Nasdaq 100 Gain for Fourth Day in a Row as Traders Await Key Earnings
After a weak open, the S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100 reversed losses and moved up, gaining ground for the 4th consecutive day ahead of key earnings that could be pivotal to market sentiment.
- EUR/USD Rate Eyes Monthly High as RSI Recovers from Oversold Zone
EUR/USD appears to be on track to test the monthly high (1.1640) despite the rebound in longer-dated US Treasury yields as the RSI recovers from oversold territory.