- Sterling Price Outlook: GBP/USD Bears Grind into Trend Support
Sterling is down more than 3.8% form the yearly highs with price now testing key technical support. Here are the targets & invalidation levels that matter on the GBP/USD charts.
- Central Bank Weekly: BOJ and BOC Decisions, Fed and ECB Struggles
Central banks have been in the driver’s seat this week, and next won’t be any different with the Fed meeting on Wednesday.
- USDCAD Rate Forecast: Post Bank of Canada (BoC) Breakout Eyes 2018-High
Recent price action in USD/CAD brings the 2018-high (1.3665) on the radar as the exchange rate breaks out of a near-term range following the Bank of Canada (BoC) meeting.
- Top 5 Events: Q1’19 US GDP & EURUSD Price Forecast
The initial Q1’19 US GDP report is due on Friday, April 26 at 12:30 GMT.
- Gold Price Challenges Resistance at Prior Support as USD Bulls Charge
Gold prices broke-out earlier this week, and then yesterday the US Dollar followed. But Gold prices have remained strong with USD, highlighting risk-aversion potential.
- Euro Catapults Higher vs SEK After Dovish Riksbank
Riksbank provide dovish message as inflation prospects remain subdued, EURSEK on course for largest daily gain in over 2years.
- Yen Up Before Golden Week, May Extend Rise on Risk Trends
The Japanese Yen rose ahead of the Golden Week holiday in Japan. Souring risk appetite amid deepening global growth concerns may see further headway made.
- Gold, Crude Oil Prices at the Mercy of Corporate Earnings Flow
Gold and crude oil price action is likely to reflect the response of broad-based market sentiment trends to an incoming flood of first-quarter corporate earnings reports.
- USD/JPY Uptrend at Key Resistance Before BoJ, CAD Trims Drop on BoC
The US Dollar and Japanese Yen rose as the Canadian Dollar trimmed losses despite the BoC dropping its rate hike bias. USD/JPY sits under key resistance in its uptrend before the BoJ.
- Gold Price Outlook Mired by Head-and-Shoulders Formation
The price for gold bounces back from a fresh yearly-low ($1266), but there appears to be a broader shift in market behavior as a head-and-shoulders formation unfolds.
- EURUSD Forecast: Relative Strength Index (RSI) Offers Bearish Signal
The break of the March-low (1.1176) brings the downside targets on the radar for EUR/USD as the bearish momentum appears to be gathering pace.
- Aussie Price Outlook: AUD/USD Collapse Targeting 70 Support
Aussie collapsed through the April range lows with price now targeting big figure support. Here are the targets & invalidation levels that matter on the AUD/USD charts.
- Gold Price Forecast Could Turn Bullish Above This Key Level
Even as the US Dollar presses a breakout attempt at fresh yearly highs, Gold prices have stabilized in recent days. Is the downturn over?
- Sterling Weekly Price Outlook: GBP/USD Breakdown Searches for Support
Sterling broke a multi-month consolidation pattern last week with price now eyeing broader uptrend support. Here are the levels that matter on the GBP/USD weekly chart.
- US Dollar Price Action Setups in EUR/USD, USD/CAD
The US Dollar perched up to a fresh yearly high yesterday, but buyers haven’t been able to make much ground beyond. USD/CAD is testing key resistance ahead of BoC.
The latest round up of news from around the markets. Keep up with with Forex news as it breaks with our dedicated feed from DailyFX.