Keep up with the latest Forex markets news as it happens! Follow the very latest stories and analysis with our dedicated feed from DailyFX provided by IG.
- EUR/USD Rate Rebound Pulls RSI Out of Oversold Territory
EUR/USD may stage a larger rebound over the remainder of the week as the RSI bounces back from oversold territory to indicate a textbook buy signal.
- How to Read a Candlestick Chart
Learn how to read and interpret candlestick charts for day trading, with top strategies and tips.
- Manufacturing Activity Surges to a Record High, but Services PMI Cools, US Dollar Retreats
June Manufacturing activity jumps to a record high of 62.6 from 62.1 in May whileServices PMI slows down to 64.8 from 70.4 in the previous month.
- Euro Technical Analysis: EUR/CHF, EUR/NOK, EUR/SEK Rates Outlook
What do the non-major EUR-crosses tell us about market sentiment?
- S&amp;P 500 Forecast: U.S. Tech Stocks Gain as Powell Appeases Markets
This week has been positive for the S&P 500 and U.S. equities in general with additional stimulus coming from Fed speakers downplaying inflationary pressure and easing hype around last weeks hawkis…
- British Pound (GBP) Price Outlook: GBP/USD to Benefit from UK PMIs
GBP/USD continues to edge higher ahead of Thursday’s announcement by the Bank of England’s monetary policy committee and could touch 1.40 after broadly positive UK PMI data.
- Australian Dollar Price Outlook: AUD/USD Attempts Recovery Above 0.7555
AUD/USD attempts to hold gains above 0.7555 as momentum consolidates
- Gold Price Outlook – Tepid Recovery Off Important Support Remains Under Pressure
Gold bounced off an important support level at the end of last week but the pull-back remains unconvincing
- Euro Latest: EUR/USD Upside Faces Tough Resistance, PMIs Mixed
Hurdles remain for EUR/USD. Euro Area PMIs unlikely to alter the outlook for EUR/USD.
- Trading Forex at the News Release
Learn how to trade forex news at the release with our top news trading strategies
- Crude Oil Prices Climb as OPEC+ Plans August Output Hikes, Stockpiles Fall
Crude oil prices traded higher on recovery optimism as OPEC+ planned to further lift production cuts in August to meet rising fuel demand. API reported a larger-than-expected fall in crude inventor…
- Introduction to Pitchfork Analysis &amp; Median Line Trading
Find out how parallels of these trend lines can be utilized to give structure to a market advance or decline.
- Natural Gas Forecast: Prices Rise as US Heat Wave Drives Demand Narrative
Natural gas prices have recaptured a key trendline after a major heatwave sent energy demand in the United States soaring.
- Dow Jones May Lead Nikkei 225 Higher as Tapering Fears Ease
Wall Street stocks welcomed Fed Chair Jerome Powell’s dovish speech and closed higher. The Nasdaq 100 hit an all-time high. Asia-Pacific markets may follow a positive lead. The US Dollar retreated.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Flash PMIs Ease With RBA Talks in Focus
The Australian Dollar’s rebound may have gained another tailwind after a positive flash PMI report from IHS Markit, although the readings eased from May. RBA Assistant Governor Ellis will speak today.